The plants should need CO2

Since the mashrooms need the environment of CO2, why it does not consume CO2?   Also, the flower should need the CO2 and sun shine to grow.

Maybe such modify will increase the difficulties, but I think this is more reasonable.

Plants in ONI aren`t generally based on real plants. Only algae terrariums and oxyfern work similar. Mushrooms just have a preffered atmosphere and imo making htem consume CO2 would make sutff easier rather than harder given how many CO2 producers we have in the game. I could argue about balm lillies though. They don`t need any fertilizing or irrigation an don`t consume the chlorine atmosphere either. But since they can`t be used as food it`s probably fine.

9 hours ago, Zxl907 said:

Since the mashrooms need the environment of CO2, why it does not consume CO2?   Also, the flower should need the CO2 and sun shine to grow.

Maybe such modify will increase the difficulties, but I think this is more reasonable.

i think its actually a good idea. we to have one plant what eats co2, but yeah why not make them more

Archived