Some things I think should be in the game

I really like this game, but some small things sometimes break the fun.

• When a duplicant deliver material for construction, it don't really mind if their are many building with high priority. The duplicant select a first building according to the priority. But if there's various priority for the same material around the first pick, the duplicant will deliver to anything randomly. It would be better if the game select the next buildings to deliver according to their priority.

• Please make (at last) a checkpoint for cool vests and warm clothes.

• Fridges would be really improved if the store value is changed to calories instead of weight. In my base, to prevent duplicants to cook to much, I always set an automation on a main fridge. But since each meal has a different value for calories, but duplicants need a set amount each day, it would be far better to set up the fridge with calories.

• The monument statue can be turned ... why can't we do the same with small statues ? O_o

• (quite a bug) The skill shrubber removes everything, even skills ganted by a trait and morale points. :mad:  And after that, getting back the inherited skill consumes a skill point. :?  The shrubber should not remove these skills, and keep morale points.

Next ones are specificaly for the DLC :

• Rovers are good for a first exploration. But why can't we destroy them, once the battery is down ?

• Rovers should also be allowed to build at least manual airlocks. Else, sending a dupe is better. At least, the duplicant can prevent gases to leak in space by making manual airlocks, and the landing pod can be destroyed to get some steel back. For the sake of the rovers, allow them to give back some resources to the duplicant that come after and build manual airlocks, or else it's only good to dig the surface if it's not too hard. :wink:

• Allow us to destroy a mini-pod. If we can build it, it's just stupid not being able to destroy it. Specifically, when starting to colonize an asteroïd, I'm not sure where's the best place for it, so I want to place one early, and decide of it's final placement later.

• The game should also keep a trace of the beds for each duplicant in each base. When I send some resource from the main base to a new destination, the pilot loose it's bed in the starting base. And when he cmoe back, I have to set his bed anew manually, if there's still some additionnal cot. :mad:

• (another kind of bug) the line of sight of the spacefarer module is blocked by gantry, even if the solid part of the gantry is outside the grid of the rocket. :shock:

That's all for now.

There may be mods for some of these suggestion. But I think all should be in the game by default. ;)

1 hour ago, Gwido said:

The monument statue can be turned ... why can't we do the same with small statues ? O_o

We can...

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8d8d501d6d9b2470f338867b3966fc52.png

image.png.b0e9ce955f3aac3c86545ec255a834cb.png

You just need to rotate them before you build them

1 hour ago, Gwido said:

Fridges would be really improved if the store value is changed to calories instead of weight. In my base, to prevent duplicants to cook to much, I always set an automation on a main fridge. But since each meal has a different value for calories, but duplicants need a set amount each day, it would be far better to set up the fridge with calories.

If the current refrigerator was set to calories only instead of kg, food density would have no meaning and no way to actually store more calorie dense food except dropping it on the floor

1 hour ago, Gwido said:

(quite a bug) The skill shrubber removes everything, even skills ganted by a trait and morale points. :mad:  And after that, getting back the inherited skill consumes a skill point. :?  The shrubber should not remove these skills, and keep morale points.

It doesn't "consume" a skill. Skill scrubber gave the "free" skill point back and morale penalty for that "trait" skill point is 0 even if added again after a scrub

4 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

We can...

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.8d8d501d6d9b2470f338867b3966fc52.png

image.png.b0e9ce955f3aac3c86545ec255a834cb.png

You just need to rotate them before you build them

I mean, after being sculpted. -_-

Honestly, the way it's face is not really clear when we place the block. And some statues could be best facing left, or right.

As long as the result is a random pick, being able to rotate the statue will be a great quality of life addition.

4 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

It doesn't "consume" a skill. Skill scrubber gave the "free" skill point back and morale penalty for that "trait" skill point is 0 even if added again after a scrub

My bad for the additionnal skill point.

But I still think it should not being removed. The only fact I think it was lost means other players can think the same way.

Keeping the skill will prevent many redundant questions. :P

Archived