PS5 Not getting Monstrous Horror final skin

Hi,

I have watched 6h+ on twitch, and got all the drops and claim them, as I do every month.

But on my PS5 I got the first 2 skins, but not the 3rd one, the Monstrous Horror.

If I access my transactions Klei page, the skin is there, but I never got it ingame on my PS5

image.png.2026de5182ef10ec37dfb2aee497c0b3.png

PS5 ordered by Release Date 

image.thumb.png.4d8e66e9eea21dc5891cfe80615eee2e.png

Or by searching

image.thumb.png.46caf671a7dc67a7631fdf0b7767da84.png

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks.

Sometimes you have to enter a world and unravel the item.

This happen to me almost every month. Is on transactions page but no reward or login reward when I boot up the game. I have to open a world and the gift icon appear so I have to unravel the gift to obtain the item.

4 hours ago, 0127 said:

I have the same issue with the Trick or Treat Chest. It doesn't appear as an in-game gift by a science machine/alchemy engine either so I can't unravel/receive it there. When I check my Klei account transactions, it's there, though.

This item is found in the main menu under the treasury in options.. you won’t be able to open it from a science or alchemy engine.

On 10/28/2021 at 11:55 PM, Mike23Ua said:

This item is found in the main menu under the treasury in options.. you won’t be able to open it from a science or alchemy engine.

I know that! It's just that usually, when the chest doesn't appear in the treasury, it first is received like a gift by a science machine. I've had that before.

My issue is that I see the item in my Klei account transactions but in-game, I never received it. It's not in the treasury and I didn't open the chest either.

Archived