Can't connect Drops campaign

Hi!

I'm a Twitch streamer with DST as a main game. As I can see at the current moment a lot of streamers connected their streams with the DST Drops campaign. I also want to allow my viewers to earn Drops rewards but I can't find the campaign in Creator Dashboard -> Viewer Rewards -> Drops. It's just not in the list. And I can't understand why. Does it have some region restrictions?

You need to become a Klei Ambassador to be able to enable drops to be earned while watching your streams. I'm trying to find a thread that explains more about it, but I'm having a hard time finding one. ^o^;>

I'm sure someone else will be able to supply you with a link with more information, but for the moment, the main thing to know is that you have to get on a special list to be able to enable drops on your streams, that's why you can't just choose it from your settings.

20 hours ago, lakhnish said:

@GingerSurvival You can email Klei to have drops enabled on your channel.

You're going to have to make this request for every drop campagin if you're not a Klei Ambassador.

Requests for Ambassador are closed- you essentially have to wait for Klei to notice your channel and invite you to become an Ambassador. That's the message I got when I emailed a few weeks ago, anyways.

15 minutes ago, CodexCorporis said:

Requests for Ambassador are closed- you essentially have to wait for Klei to notice your channel and invite you to become an Ambassador. That's the message I got when I emailed a few weeks ago, anyways.

Oh, got it! I didn't know about that and already wrote them :) 

47 minutes ago, CodexCorporis said:

Requests for Ambassador are closed- you essentially have to wait for Klei to notice your channel and invite you to become an Ambassador

That's for joining the Ambassador program, not for actually having drops on your channel.

What I wrote above is what I did before I became a Klei Ambassador.

1 minute ago, lakhnish said:

That's for joining the Ambassador program, not for actually having drops on your channel.

What I wrote above is what I did before I became a Klei Ambassador.

i think it's different now. i asked to distribute drops only, and i was told only ambassadors can distribute drops.

Archived