pausing while crafting...

53 minutes ago, Spookyyy said:

i think i like the idea of having a pause bottom now.. but i dont think i am a big fan of the pause while crafting! what u guys think?

Like I said a minute ago, go to settings, and find auto-pause, turn that to OFF you can still Manually Pause the game from the server menus. (Press pause button, scroll down to the pause function, click it to pause game)

All the AUTO-PAUSE does is automatically pause the game when you access your inventory, look at your mini-map or crafting tab.

Yeah, it would be nice to have an option to toggle where the auto-pause would function, Crafting, Map and Options screen. Right now auto pause defeats the purpose of the auto crafting feature we recently got added.

On 10/24/2021 at 3:41 PM, Mike23Ua said:

Like I said a minute ago, go to settings, and find auto-pause, turn that to OFF you can still Manually Pause the game from the server menus. (Press pause button, scroll down to the pause function, click it to pause game)

All the AUTO-PAUSE does is automatically pause the game when you access your inventory, look at your mini-map or crafting tab.

I just saw your comment hehe, thats what i did feel better to pause and go to the bathroom than disconnecting completely haha

Archived