Don't Starve: Pocket Edition (Android) Update: 1.19.3

A new Android update for Don't Starve: Pocket Edition is available now!

• Added a setting to enable or disable controller input
  • Fixed issue with world customization settings not applying
  • Fixed issue where user could start game with no seasons enabled
  • Fixed issue where user would get Reign of Giants world customization settings instead of default ones
  • Fixed crash when fully domesticating a beefalo
  • Fixed crash when feeding a beefalo so much it throws up
  • Fixed crash when loading into a game with an angry, saddled beefalo
  • Added ability to perform some actions while riding a beefalo without Reign of Giants expansion enabled
  • Allowed for dismounting beefalo
  • Fixed issue where Ewecus was spawning as invisible
  • Fixed issue where a Ewecus attack was making the player model temporarily disappear
  • Fixed crash when digging up a drawn mini sign

Information on how to update your Android Apps in Google Play can be found here.

On 10/1/2021 at 10:50 AM, sans13 said:

add a feature that removes all the none essential animations and there memory usage to improve performance of the game

for 2gb phones like samsung j5 duos

What score do you get on 3DMark Vulkan? The result I found is 53... While the best phones get 6300. I'm not sure what market you're on... But the Boost Mobile Celero 5G for $99 gets 1105. Or try to find a OnePlus Nord, Pixel 4a, Samsung A32 5G or a Moto G60 they are around $200 new and also get 1100's.

If you have to stick with the j5, pretend you live in 2016 and filter for games that were popular back then... Like Reaper, Minecraft and Clark.

Don't get me wrong, there is room for improvement, even the fastest phones drop frames on the map screen...

Screenshot_20211113-014343.png

Hmmm dont starve 1.19.3 still doesn't have any sounds when placing structures like dont starve shipwreck which I wish they add it soon  and the salt lick crafting option for the quality of life update because there very important in making sure my beffalo dont wonder off or follow me.

Does klei only update the game every 3-4 times a year???

Archived