Wood is one of the most wasted materials but when you want to mass produce the only way to plant huge forest is rightclicking 1 per 1... so good look if you want to plant lets say 320 birchnuts or pine cone to get enough wood to make a road.

I dont mind needing to grind wood, is a crafting game so i enjoy getting materials but can we get some short of machine that you feed with the pinecones and birchnut you wanna plant so it autoplants them in an area arround itself

Make it need gems or late game materials, i would pay any amount of orange or green gems to skip plating trees 1 per 1...

7 minutes ago, Well-met said:

I would very much prefer if they instead made it so pinecones held on the mouse pointer didn't go back to the inventory if you right click an invalid spot.

that would help too

any QoL thing for plating trees would be welcome but i dont see why we dont have something to plant trees in late game

15 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

that would help too

any QoL thing for plating trees would be welcome but i dont see why we dont have something to plant trees in late game

Hard to imagine machine that plants pinecones. I think it would be better and easier if pinecones on the ground would plant themselves eventually. There was a glitch similar to this in DS or meaby still is idk that let you have trees on top of trees. I don't see why not honestly 

6 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

Hard to imagine machine that plants pinecones

They can make some kind of iceflingmatic like machine that, after loaded with pinecones, it start using them arround

Or a box with wheels thst we shall push like the machines that are used to draw the lines in soccer grassfields

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

They can make some kind of iceflingmatic like machine that, after loaded with pinecones, it start using them arround

Or a box with wheels thst we shall push like the machines that are used to draw the lines in soccer grassfields

Ooooh~ I just had an idea! What if we could give pinecones to pigs and then "I PLANT TREES". We do know pigs are capable of doing it since pig king can some times have unnatural tree generation near him. 

How would they know where to plant tho? Simple. Like action queue but wherever pig stands is the starting point and then around in square. So he would plant a pinecone, then 1 down,  1 to the right, 2 up, 2 to the left 3 down, 3 to the right and so on until he runs out of pinecones. Or, he could have a limit of let's say 5x5 trees and he would do that with starting point being the center. 

14 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

Ooooh~ I just had an idea! What if we could give pinecones to pigs and then "I PLANT TREES". We do know pigs are capable of doing it since pig king can some times have unnatural tree generation near him. 

i love this! it will fit with other suggestion i did about pigs having actions to turn off wildfires in nearby structures and plants (they are enough intelligent to talks so also to know that fire=bad) to make summer less destructive with them as "auto" firefighters

Archived