What's Next?

I asked this same question the day Wanda released and everyone ignored it.. I’m assuming no one realized it then, or just didn’t Care that Klei only announced a QoL update coming & Wolfgang Rework- But teased they couldn’t even give us a teaser image of what’s coming next.

So: either October gets the “New thing” and November gets the QoL, or Vice-Versa. Otherwise we will have one of those months Without an update in it.

3 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

simple a thing they never done before wich is the wolfgang rework after all they never done that before in a way that they do it now strange new powers dont count

I don’t think Wolfgang’s rework would get a teaser image, did any of the other characters reworks get a teaser image? Maybe a photo from his animated short Or a gif of his new idle but the blacked out silhouette have always been exclusively for game content updates right?

This was the 2021 Road map- 

• Year of the Beefalo (Done)
  • Three Character Refreshes (Wes, Webber, Wolfgang- coming in December)
  • Three Content Updates (Eye of the Storm, Water Logged & ???)
  • One new DLC character (Wanda)
  • One new summer event (Cawnival)
  • 2 QOL updates (We have received 1 of 2) 
  • Holiday events (Hallowed Nights & Winters Feast)

With that entire roadmap already completed (Wolfgang & QoL 2 still to come) I don’t see Klei missing out on that 3rd content update it’s literally the last thing on their list.. 

But as always- these roadmaps are subject to change at any time so don’t get your hopes up that there defiantly WILL be a 3rd Content update this year. But IF there is.. we didn’t even get a Teaser for it & that’s unusual so either it’s not happening and was cut out the roadmap, OR.. it’s so secretive they’re not telling us anything about it.

5 hours ago, DelroyBM said:

They did.

image.thumb.png.0b776dbdaee404d061de08e7d8570c8f.png

And I'm very curious for it, the October thing and the klei rewards thing seem to be different stuff, but could happen at the same time.

I'm so glad that I was crazy enough to think they would add new stuff to the rewards page, and so I hoarded all of my points for the occasion. Really excited to see what they come up with.

Archived