Anyone know when the Don't Starve MEGAPACK Bundle is coming up with 2021 update?

I wanna buy wanda and the dont starve games so I can enjoy the singleplayer experience and also get wanda, at a cheaper price. And so far the 2020 bundle has disappeared but no 2021 is to be found, am I just too unpatient or is it  gonna release at a later date?

Just now, SomebodyRandom said:

Because no one has any idea whatsoever.

makes sense lol but thing is, I meant if more people replied saying they also don't know, then that would increase chances of someone knowing to see the post and tell us

1 minute ago, Groopwo said:

makes sense lol but thing is, I meant if more people replied saying they also don't know, then that would increase chances of someone knowing to see the post and tell us

That would make no sense though, there's a 0% chance of anyone other than the Devs of knowing about this and replying "I don't know" would just flood the thread with meaningless messages.

That would make no sense though, there's a 0% chance of anyone in the community other than the Devs of knowing about this and replying "I don't know" would just flood the thread with meaningless messages.

well if it has a dang load of replies.. maybe the devs will see it? Idk 

That would still not guarantee them replying though, and there's not even a guarantee if they themselves know that.

I guess, but us ourselves "arguing" or more so communicating about this topic has left a lot of replies anyways, but I think it will be best if we come to an agreement that they might do come if we type a lot of dang replies saying "idk"

Archived