Lost unloaded Creatures won't let their houses to spawn a new one, unless killed.

Pigs, Merms, Bunnies, i think even new Grass Gators will prevent their spawners (houses) to spawn a new unit if original owner is lost somewhere on the map.

The problem is, they are stuck in place when unloaded so they can't get back to homes. It can be frustrating when you lost couple of pigs in the world on your journey, due to their food contract expiration and then you just realize their houses never spawn new pigs, because original owners are still alive and unloaded somewhere.

Its even bigger problem with Wurt. Cheap merms (that respawn 2 times a day) can just get their houses bricked permanently if you lose one in the wilds. If you want consistent supply of merms, then you will have to babysit them. Bring them to their houses or make sure they are killed. Never let them unload far from the home.

(Unloaded FOLLOWING mobs will teleport near you, so they can't be lost. Only those who don't have food contracts can get stuck)

I was sure that devs would fix this after my first 2 posts, but now, after 3 months Wurt is still unplayable for me.

FIX THIS PLEASE! I want to enjoy my Fishy Girl. I don't want to babysit my small army when i bring them to a suicide mission.

Archived