Bring Back Barbeque & Grilled Meat (Patty)

I'd like to see Barbeque come back as a high quality meal, but of course in real life high quality barbeque isn't easy. In real life, if you want it good, you have to smoke it, and then there's the sauce you choose, which can be very important as well.

I'd like to see a "Grilled Meat" added, and become what the new-barbeque is, just cooked meat. "Grilled Meat" could even have less calories, but a higher food factor, perhaps. (People eat raw beef, and raw meats, all the time in reality. Sushi, Steak Tar Tar, or whatever, etc.)

So, it could become a choice between calories or comfort, and "Grilled Meat" being a comfort food (but, has less fat, which gets cooked off, so less calories).

Then, "Grilled Meat" could be a component to Barbeque, along with other stuff, and Barbeque could actually become a rather complex food for the dupes, maybe requiring multiple ingredients, and maybe even down the road using "Smoked Meat" from a smoker, instead of "Grilled Meat" which would be a stop-gap until the smoker was made.

Then, Barbeque could be a very high quality food for the dupes, as well as high calorie, but since it would take lots of ingredients to make, it'd be a whole process... and should be worth it in the end.

"Grilled Meat" could also be an ingredient for a burger, which could be another food that requires multiple ingredients, a bun from frost wheat, grilled meat, something to serve as a veggie like a tomato or onion, and could be a pretty good quality food with high calories, and but not as good as Barbeque would be, which in my mind should take more and different ingredients (no bun for barbeque, for example.. but, maybe something to serve as onion and tomato, and something on a stick with the smoked meat, etc.) 

10 hours ago, Sasuga said:

"Grilled Meat" could also be an ingredient for a burger, which could be another food that requires multiple ingredients, a bun from frost wheat, grilled meat, something to serve as a veggie like a tomato or onion

We already have that. The frost burger requires a frost bun, bbq and i think lettuce. We also have surf&turf made from both bbq and fried fish meat.

Anyway i think we could use more meat recipies. Like an earlygame recipie for the musher to make it last longer. Maybe meat jerky requiring a bit of salt.

Archived