How do the scores work in daily challenge?

image.thumb.png.8f4f96efbad6e583aa29d4a986009ed7.png

It's shown that I'm 3rd regarding point result- is there a table for other people's points? Is there a way to see how much points someone has at 1st place? 

Or is it intended to keep it completely anonymous?

The point is to keep the game fresh by adding some rotating challenge that varies from day to day. Even if the cards/rewards are random, having small daily challenges is more interesting than replaying the story mode over again each time you want to play some Griftlands. If you have your audience play the game just a little bit every day instead of plowing through the story modes and calling it "beaten," there's more player engagement, which keeps the game in the public eye longer, which leads to more interest in DLC or whatever your company does next!

On 10/8/2021 at 8:54 PM, rapheal21 said:

The point is to keep the game fresh by adding some rotating challenge that varies from day to day. Even if the cards/rewards are random, having small daily challenges is more interesting than replaying the story mode over again each time you want to play some Griftlands. If you have your audience play the game just a little bit every day instead of plowing through the story modes and calling it "beaten," there's more player engagement, which keeps the game in the public eye longer, which leads to more interest in DLC or whatever your company does next!

I hope my suggestions  mypascoconnect login have helped you some how clarifying your query :D.

thanks!

Archived