Pig/Bunny Fire Farm Design as Hostile Characters

So... Just to get exposure on a fire farm design I tweaked from W il's design from 4 years ago.

This fire farm design works for both pigs and bunnies, and especially helpful for Webber / Wurt / Wortox mains imho.

Just to clarify on a few things:

1. I took into account the accessibility of materials required for the farm design, and this design is by far the cheapest way to do it (eg. torch vs fire staff, watering can vs ice staff)

2. I used ropes stacked one by one to emulate the stacked fire damage ticks but idk if there is a difference for 1 rope or a few ropes stacked together, so feel free to experiment and let the community know if there's a cheaper way to do this.

3. I didn't realize that the burn ticks for minisigns were changed as of update 475356, though it's still not an efficient enough farm imo, since the fire spread for minisigns are way too slow for this design, and may cause most of the minisigns to burn up before the pigs / bunnies get killed. I didn't experiment on minisigns though, so I do appreciate any feedback from anyone who does.

Edit: Minisigns do not work now. Planted grass tufts / saplings / damaged hay walls or wood walls work, but slower compared to stacked ropes / boards (see point 2).

4. This fire farm design can only fit a maximum of 25 pigs / bunnies since any number more than that will make the farm uncontrollable. I personally feel comfortable with 20 pigs / bunnies per farm.

The pig farm can be the size that fits in the flingo. But I agree if you are solo 20 pigs on the full moon is hard to handle unless you are at the moon round altar.   As for the bunnymen I personally like the catapults.  You can make a kill zone with 36 statues.  Pull the capapults back so they are far enough away and you can farm bunnymen every night.  

2 hours ago, 2021gingerm said:

The pig farm can be the size that fits in the flingo. But I agree if you are solo 20 pigs on the full moon is hard to handle unless you are at the moon round altar.   As for the bunnymen I personally like the catapults.  You can make a kill zone with 36 statues.  Pull the capapults back so they are far enough away and you can farm bunnymen every night.  

You have to switch to Winona and back for the catapult farm method to work though. I personally dislike switching characters just to indulge in their perks and switch back when I'm done using them. But it's not wrong so, to each their own I guess.

Archived