Best Rancher I've ever seen.

Just a few moments ago, the printing pod gave me the best rancher I have ever seen. Leira here has a total of +19 husbandry (+16 skill level and +3 from Animal Lover), and, considering the insane skill level, not too bad of negative traits.

508010237_Screenshot2021-08-23155633.thumb.png.31ed389b8cd3723cf153b203d12a4ac3.png

conventional wisdom is that narco is very bad but i've found it totally ignorable for rancher/cook/farmer/researcher (really any dupe that doesn't move around a lot to work) as it is just a time efficiency hit, it doesn't actually change gameplay or endanger anyone/thing in my experience

4 hours ago, BlackGoat said:

conventional wisdom is that narco is very bad but i've found it totally ignorable for rancher/cook/farmer/researcher (really any dupe that doesn't move around a lot to work) as it is just a time efficiency hit, it doesn't actually change gameplay or endanger anyone/thing in my experience

It is not much of an issue, but after the initial fascination was over, I found them mildly annoying. Have been avoiding then since then. 

Archived