Freezing is fun.

There was this one time when I was playing..I had a pretty good base,and some really good items. It wasn't my first time playing the game,but surely not my last either. I had started it on Spring,because I'm that kind of person. I had made it all the way to Winter somehow without dying somehow. Thinking about it now,my base wasn't in that good of a spot just around a normal forest and far from the base was a bunch of Tallbird nests,bees,and rocks if I remember correctly. I had made it to winter,I can't remember the date though. I had my thermal stone with me,and was out exploring. Then,while exploring I got attacked and died. I can't remember what I was killed by,maybe a walrus or hounds somehow. I was never good at fighting mobs anyways. However,I had a touchstone and came back. But,it was winter and my base was a considerable distance away from the touchstone. I tried to make it to my base in time,but was killed permanently by the freezing colds without getting to the fire. Welp. 

Archived