Mod update request: Regrooming critters

A while ago, I asked for a mod that allowed my ranchers to refresh the groomed buff rather than wait for them to go glum. Candide made one for me, which worked well and I enjoyed for quite a while.  Unfortunately, it is now out of date and I have no experience with modding in ONI, so if someone could refresh the mod for me or direct me to where this mod exists in the workshop, I would be grateful (I looked for a bit but I didn't find it).  If a similar mod could be applied to incubators and farmer's touch and other similar buffs, that would be nice too. 

Ideally, the refreshing the groom would add the duration of the new groom buff to the current one so my dupes don't spend more or less time grooming than they do in vanilla.  If that is difficult, then just refreshing the buff is good too.  Also, the mod would allow dupes to groom them a couple minutes before the Groomed buff went away. 

6 hours ago, gabberworld said:

Thanks!  I'll try it out this evening.  

Out of curiosity, how does the mod change the game?  Is it just letting dupes refresh early or did you get it to add the groom duration to the previous groom duration?  Or is it just an alteration of the original and adds some time to the groomed buff and lets dupes groom for that time?  Or is it something else?

25 minutes ago, Zarquan said:

Thanks!  I'll try it out this evening.  

Out of curiosity, how does the mod change the game?  Is it just letting dupes refresh early or did you get it to add the groom duration to the previous groom duration?  Or is it just an alteration of the original and adds some time to the groomed buff and lets dupes groom for that time?  Or is it something else?

i not changed nothing from old mod. im not even sure what it does by self

but i to see some timers what allows ranched or something like that 

2 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

i not changed nothing from old mod. im not even sure what it does by self

but i to see some timers what allows ranched or something like that 

Ok.  Candide's mod increased the duration of the groom by 120 seconds and allowed the critters to be groomed during those 120 seconds.

Archived