Invisible Inc doesn't launch

Hey everyone, 

Since few days i want to lauch Invisible Inc on my PC but the game doesn't function... 

The game start normally, the application starts up then dissappears and Steam tells me that the game is no longer launched. 

I have allready, reinstalled the game many time, and check all the files on Steam. 

I would like to point out that the game has already been run on this PC. 

I have Windows 10 x64. 

Thanks for reading my problem, i hope there is a solution, and i apologize if the same topic is allready existing. I don't find it. 

Have a good day, 

Tristan. 

Please check if you have the following files in the game installation:unknown.png

Recently, somebody fixed a similar issue by installing the x86 version of vcredist ("Redistributables") and copy-pasting those DLL files over the Invisible Inc files. We did not find out why that fixed it, though.

On 7/22/2021 at 11:12 PM, OCBOX said:

Thank you for your reply, indeed i don't have this two files...

Steam doesn't download them when i check all the files 

Those files aren't specific to Invisible Inc. To quote Cyberboy, you can search for the dll in your windows folder and if you find it copy it to the game directory. If that doesn't work try finding it online.

Archived