Does Klei plan on doing anything with next gen hardware?

I kind of want to know as I recently managed to get my hands on a Series X, One thing I noticed that completely disappeared was lag of almost all sorts I was able to get back onto my trashy world (a lot of trash on the ground due to mismanagement of chests) without day transition lag and actual lag of any kind, so I was wondering if it was possible for Klei to actually change DST on newer gen for example adding more intensive things of that sort? (I'm not trying to be ungrateful I'm genuinely asking a question) 

On 7/9/2021 at 8:37 PM, xxmachinegun said:

I kind of want to know as I recently managed to get my hands on a Series X, One thing I noticed that completely disappeared was lag of almost all sorts I was able to get back onto my trashy world (a lot of trash on the ground due to mismanagement of chests) without day transition lag and actual lag of any kind, so I was wondering if it was possible for Klei to actually change DST on newer gen for example adding more intensive things of that sort? (I'm not trying to be ungrateful I'm genuinely asking a question) 

Hahaha I’ve been asking this question since the new consoles were revealed and Klei has remained to be completely silent and obscure about what they’re plans are.

Kind of like WE currently have no Idea What Charlie or Wagstaff are both up to in the games story plot ironically..

However- What I Do know for a fact is Klei is going to have to find a new use for their loading screen vignettes maybe let them be sliding puzzles in a curio mini game, because on the Series X/S Loading is near non-existent now.

I suppose that WHEN or IF such announcements are going to be made they will let us know when the time comes.

Archived