The Great Temporal Tear

Hey everyone,

The recent update is a bit too technical for me, I don't have much to discuss with you guys, so I wanted to know what are your opinions about the temporal tear ? What will it do, what will it cost ? An endgame goal just like the monument, vanity project ? Perhaps you can send a full rocket to a new savefile ? 
Please share your wildest dreams (I mean strictly about the topic of course) 

:D 

Hmmm seeing how in the test branch there is a building that can get rid of the neutronium in artifacts and that the devs said, it dropped something special along the way, i think we are gonna be able to get neutronium from the artifacts and use it to unlock the temporal tear or something similar because isn't the source of neutronium also the source of the temporal tear.

Spoiler

the Arrow and Bow of time from gravitas.

Okay so here it what I gathered

So now you have a temporal ripper on the magma planet (which has meteors by the way) that creates a huge laser beam that can open the temporal tear (on the edge of the map). You can repair the repair with copper ore if it gets destroyed with meteors.
And when you send your rocket there, only when there is the laser beam, you can ... 

Spoiler

Create a black hole that crashes your game :p 

Archived