Got a new job and gfn gift me a month FREEEEEEEEEEEE

Urr now gfn not only broken with so

Now the basic game also dead

Help!! A black hole ate my game!

Also I mean the basic game without the so dlc is not openable in gfn now now

Does anyone play ONI with GFN?

Sometimes GFN shutting it won't upload the save

Which means the save gone without any track

Nope the basic(not on)  nope th so on or off(in game)

3 chance all failed to play and my laptop are crying to run ONI on it

I have not idea why the basic game can't run in gfn now anymore

edit

Gfn straight play(need manually) is working

but with new icon to deactivated dlc

If click on steam to really set dlc on it will crush both

I do stuck the letter for a while...

i tried to play ONI on GFN. They had problems with any and all updates (including Spaced out) and refused to fix them. At one point the game wasn't playable for weeks but no one noticed, then they finally put it in management status. A few weeks later it came back online but DLC still didn't work.  Thats when I was forced to get a new PC. I gave up on (GFN not this game or the awesome devs)

NVIDIA support was never any good. I would always wait weeks to update my card.. in case they would break it.

6 hours ago, strawberrygirl said:

i tried to play ONI on GFN. They had problems with any and all updates (including Spaced out) and refused to fix them. At one point the game wasn't playable for weeks but no one noticed, then they finally put it in management status. A few weeks later it came back online but DLC still didn't work.  Thats when I was forced to get a new PC. I gave up on (GFN not this game or the awesome devs)

NVIDIA support was never any good. I would always wait weeks to update my card.. in case they would break it.

Never tried GFN myself, but what you say is exactly what i expected from Nvidia in the first place. They make good hardware, but aside from that its a crap company.

Archived