I Miss The Job Board

The new way of handling skills, overall, seems better.

However, as the title says, I miss the job board.

Instead of dupe's going to the printer and standing under it with rays shooting down into their brains, I would love to have the job board back. Sure, sure, it takes up space, sure it's an extra thing, sure it's kinda a pain, but I liked it.

I also just loved how they used to punch in and put on their new hats there. It wouldn't make sense for them to have to run back there to put their hats now, with the current system for hats, but honestly, I loved it and would love to have that again as well. Hat's are a luxury item anyway, and they have to run somewhere for the skills.

Heck, a job board is less efficient early game, but later game, it could be more efficient by sticking it somewhere else, and the dupes could use the closet one.

The job board could go in the employment research area.

14 minutes ago, Sasuga said:

The new way of handling skills, overall, seems better.

However, as the title says, I miss the job board.

Instead of dupe's going to the printer and standing under it with rays shooting down into their brains, I would love to have the job board back. Sure, sure, it takes up space, sure it's an extra thing, sure it's kinda a pain, but I liked it.

I also just loved how they used to punch in and put on their new hats there. It wouldn't make sense for them to have to run back there to put their hats now, with the current system for hats, but honestly, I loved it and would love to have that again as well. Hat's are a luxury item anyway, and they have to run somewhere for the skills.

Heck, a job board is less efficient early game, but later game, it could be more efficient by sticking it somewhere else, and the dupes could use the closet one.

The job board could go in the employment research area.

I would rather have the job board in the dlc rather then being able to just put down a printer pod on a new world. Just seems rediculous to me that we cant interact with the printing pod other then to select what it prints but now somehow we can just make portable ones that we set down anywhere? but then they aren't deconstruct-able after? I would much rather have the job board back.

Archived