Where do we go now?

You meant he base game or the dlc? The base game will just get QoL and some UI improvements, maybe system changes like the food storage etc.

The dlc is getting some backend cleanup and needs more work on current systems. Rocket automation, more radioactive content, disease improvement (radioactive disease treatment), critter/ranching improvements, meteors and shove voles back in some form and the temporal tear endgame stuff.

23 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

You meant he base game or the dlc? The base game will just get QoL and some UI improvements, maybe system changes like the food storage etc.

The dlc is getting some backend cleanup and needs more work on current systems. Rocket automation, more radioactive content, disease improvement (radioactive disease treatment), critter/ranching improvements, meteors and shove voles back in some form and the temporal tear endgame stuff.

Yes , i mean both, i hope they bring more stuff for the base game and the dlc. 

I didn't notice the absence of Shove voles ... they remove it ? 

2 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

I didn't notice the absence of Shove voles ... they remove it ? 

They removed the entire surface biome and replaed with a different one in the dlc. That`s why there is no regolith or voles. Hopefully they`ll be back soon though. Meteors were a nice source of filtration medium too so it`d be nie to have them at least on some planetoids.

Archived