What's up with GoH and survivor skins?

I've been wondering what happened with the prices on the steam market. Are they something you can't find now? Survivor skins used to be one of the cheapest sets on the market and all of the sudden it's the second most expensive with GoH, seeing how they're so rare compared to roseate or triumphant. I heard somewhere someone said that you can't find these skins anymore, can anyone confirm?

14 minutes ago, IronLobster said:

I've been wondering what happened with the prices on the steam market. Are they something you can't find now? Survivor skins used to be one of the cheapest sets on the market and all of the sudden it's the second most expensive with GoH, seeing how they're so rare compared to roseate or triumphant. I heard somewhere someone said that you can't find these skins anymore, can anyone confirm?

Yeah, those skins have become extremely rare nowadays, the only way to even get them now is by buying them off the market or trading
So the number of those skins that are out in the wild are only getting smaller and smaller, which means the price goes up and up

1 minute ago, 0bit said:

Yeah, those skins have become extremely rare nowadays, the only way to even get them now is by buying them off the market or trading
So the number of those skins that are out in the wild are only getting smaller and smaller, which means the price goes up and up

But, they'll become weaveable eventually. So who on earth would actually pay that much for a skin? And who on earth expects someone to buy that? Seems like a lose-lose situation

1 minute ago, DaZoul said:

But, they'll become weaveable eventually. So who on earth would actually pay that much for a skin? And who on earth expects someone to buy that? Seems like a lose-lose situation

Collectors 
It is notable that the price of the skins do go down right after their weaveable versions are released, but they go back up eventually

Archived