Griftlands: PlayStation 4 Update (Ver 1.02)

This update brings with it a new crash. 

Previously, it would crash near the start of the fight. Now it instead crashes after we win the fight and select to continue to the epilogue. I am also experiencing this, although it does successfully unlock Smith's Brawl mode, the save data for the run exists and still takes us back to confronting Vix. Because of this we also cannot see Smith's epilogue.

1 hour ago, CrimsonDream said:

This update brings with it a new crash. 

Previously, it would crash near the start of the fight. Now it instead crashes after we win the fight and select to continue to the epilogue. I am also experiencing this, although it does successfully unlock Smith's Brawl mode, the save data for the run exists and still takes us back to confronting Vix. Because of this we also cannot see Smith's epilogue.

Can confirm, just had the same crash on my PS5 after defeating Vix.

This patch fixed the crash on Mutant Vix damaging Smith, but now there is a NEW crash after defeating Mutant Vix. Brawl unlocks then the game crashes before the ending cutscene making Smith's campaign once again, unbeatable. When reloading the game, it reloads at Vix encounter to fight or negotiate. This is really upsetting...

Hi folks, sorry to hear that you have encountered a Vix crash. We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating this with our port partner. We will update as soon as we have more info.

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you a heads-up that the new update (Ver 1.03) is live now on PS4 and it includes a fix for the Vix Crash. More info on the new update can be found here: 

Archived