So, I've been running a couple of dedicated servers for a few months now, with basic anti-griefing mods as well as regular backups to be able to easily restore griefed bases etc. Most griefing situations are quite run-of-the-mill and easily prevented by mods, but a couple of professional griefer teams pop up now and then.

Anyway, I'm slowly amassing a banlist, and am wondering if it would be of service to make it public. There must also already be multiple such lists, does anyone know if these are public?

Public naming and shaming, be it justified or not, is sadly against Klei's rules (basically cos could get them sued, nothing personal, just covering their butts), so for this reason alone you won't see anything, on the forums at least. :)

People that run their own dedicated server for the DST community share .. let's call them "incidents" in private, usually via Discord. i can share a few addresses in private if you are interested, just send me a message.

Archived