How to create a dedicated server using LAN

So that's exaclty it, I've run up a lot of threads but there's not much updated content for this.
My server always goes to US lobby and fails to use the ports. 
I'll leave my files on the post
I've ran it before using Raidmin and connected through LAN tab on DST servers but it was laggy even showing 10ms so I think I was at US lobby like always (I'm from South America)
I run everything with a .bat like this:

cd /D "%~dp0"
dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe -only_update_server_mods
start "My DST Server Master" dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe -skip_update_server_mods -cluster Cluster_1 -shard Master 
start "My DST Server Caves"  dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe -skip_update_server_mods -cluster Cluster_1 -shard Caves
image.png.19f55bbe03ee59bb8b27bf55d66bca1a.png

Cluster_1.7z

• Developer

Which lobby server you list against has nothing to do with your ping times, don't worry. Traffic to your server goes either directly from the client or maybe through a valve relay server but never through the lobby - that exists only to act as a listing of what servers are available.

5 hours ago, nome said:

Which lobby server you list against has nothing to do with your ping times, don't worry. Traffic to your server goes either directly from the client or maybe through a valve relay server but never through the lobby - that exists only to act as a listing of what servers are available.

But is my setup right? Like the .bat and the .ini settings?
My Caves prompt gives me this:

image.png.33480c2da571e095c417517c0a6d687d.png

Idk if "the lan_only_server = true" is right, not even if it should be on the [NETWORK] part of the cluster.ini

Archived