Mysterious Energy still completely busted on Console

Klei can we please get some acknowledgement of this ongoing issue and Maybe an eta on a patch/fix? It's an issue across ps AND Xbox 

Because of the potential damage the moonstorm can do to bases this bug is stopping people (myself included) from being able to play their long term worlds at all or they're risking mass damage and can never get rid of the moonstorm.

Many are having this problem in a spot they were able to summon the boss at previously with no issue (myself included) so it isn't just affecting those who incorrectly place the altars it seems to be affecting ALL console users at this point.

I was hoping for a fix today being Thursday and all (Fri for me but Thursday in klei land) and it has been some time since this issue started - hell many console players haven't gotten to fight CC at all yet and earn their crown, I'm glad I at least got to a few times before the bug affected me.

Yep, really wish it was fixed by now though, a little sick of waiting at this point.. console versions need to be given more priority and love in my opinion. I bet we won't even get this summer carnival at the same time as pc. Isn't it meant to start in a few days?

Yeah I get the frustration; I hear about it often on streams, sucks that it hasn't been fixed almost 1.5 months after the Beta went live. I'm not a developer but my understanding is that it takes much longer to push out updates for console because of the extra Cert processes needed.

Archived