Need an ambulance for Spoiders and Such...

I don't really want to complain but I don't really have any other solution, do I?

I'm stuck on Spiders and Such for the last 45 minutes or so with a frozen world on Day 101.

Nothing moves... Just lots of lag... Everyone else was forced to leave.

Text messages appearing on chat takes longer than reaching the deepest uncharted territories of the known universe.

This is happening daily at this point. I know because I visit the Official Survival Servers nearly every day.

Are the developers or the server moderators or whatever aware of the problem? Are they trying to fix the problem or should I stop playing on their servers?

Some communication would be welcome. They said on the 2021 RoadmapĀ that 2020 was the best year for Don't Starve Together but this is not nowhere reflected on the state of their Official Survival Servers.

They seem to not pay attention to the problem at hand at all.

Quite frankly, the Klei Offical servers are one of the most chaotic and havoc filled servers out there, they're not moderated by anybody, although as far as i'm aware the devs do fix them up from time to time when something regarding them needs fixing.

Have you checked if the problem isn't from your side? For example faulty internet connection, router etc.

34 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Quite frankly, the Klei Offical servers are one of the most chaotic and havoc filled servers out there, they're not moderated by anybody, although as far as i'm aware the devs do fix them up from time to time when something regarding them needs fixing.

Have you checked if the problem isn't from your side? For example faulty internet connection, router etc.

It isn't client-side. It's server-side. The host turns red, massive lag freezes the world. This usually occurs after saving (at the start of the day).

It has been happening quite frequently for a while now.

Could also be someone who grabbed a ton of light bugs from the grotto I know taking alot of them to the surface and placing them in one spot can slow down or even outright crash the server(this may have been patched haven't tried this in awhile might have been fixed)

Archived