User transactions - bugs & suggestions

Iconer

Hi,
I am a great fan of DST and I like to collect skins.

On the page https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions I can see all my recent transactions, which is nice.

1) Maybe a bug: When I use the filter "Twitch Item Drop", I don't see the new twitch drops - "Smite'ning Rod" and "Briny Salt Box" are missing in that filter

2) I would appreciate to see the time of the transaction as well, e.g. WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2021   12:55

• Developer
On 5/26/2021 at 2:28 AM, Iconer said:

1) Maybe a bug: When I use the filter "Twitch Item Drop", I don't see the new twitch drops - "Smite'ning Rod" and "Briny Salt Box" are missing in that filter

Yup, that was a bug! Klei Accounts wasn't recognizing the new twitch drops as twitch drops. Should be fixed now, thanks for reporting!

Hi again, I have found another weird behavior with the skins.

1.) If I have for example 3 pieces of an identical clothing item, I want to trade the duplicates for spools.

When I press the button "Unravel duplicates", to sell the second and third piece, there is a warning displayed, which is maybe unecessary. But when I press the button "Unravel" to sell the single last piece, there is no warning at all, and here, on the contrary, it would be needed.

2.) Another thing. Sometimes I have a lot of spools and buy for example several unowned profile icons. The spool trading process works fine.
But when I look at the transaction list https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions , there is a weird thing:

All the traded items have a row called "spools for item", but a random part of them also have a second row called "create an item". See the screenshot. 
This is probably wrong, I can't think of a difference between these doubled and not doubled rows.
Correctly, there should be only one transaction, so the row called "create an item" shouldn't be there. 

Please have a look at it ;-) 

Klei_transactions_double.png

• Developer
10 hours ago, Iconer said:

Here is it again, I bought 4 items for klei points, 3 of them appear twice.

Can you have a look at it please

It's a display bug - inside the database there's a transaction record for exchanging spools for an item (points for item) but also another one for receiving an item (create an item) for legacy reasons from before we had spools.

Our new webdev is still getting up to speed (and working on something that I hope at least some of you will think is _really_ cool!) but I'll add this to the bug backlog for when they're ready. Thanks for reporting!

Archived