WX-78 Reviving Idea

WX-78 could be revived by different system. This could be a advantage or disadvantage in different cases.

When a WX-78 player die, they will drop a body like that instead of bone and they soul will appear just like all other characters. After that players will be able to revive it with few parts like electrical doodad or something cheaper. And if Klei want to use that as con, they could make him harder to revive.

I just don't know how it could be balanced lol, this idea just randomly popped in my head but I like building player theme lol xD

image.png.ed171d9862b98891ffeb549426ec6f2f.png -> image.png.e9aa15d1ea7b9afb3a09883b5c00ae1b.png -> image.png.f976dd5a54c7836629f365e37472019a.png

40 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'd like that but I am curious about the skeleton in WXs body.

Maybe WX is like a necromancer's Pinnochio with technology?

Yep, that make sense but I always realized WX-78's skeleton as an endoskeleton that help him to move, stand up etc. So that would make my idea usefull.
But we really don't know anything about WX, is he a robot boy with human skeleton, is he a cyber human with robot parts or is he a Frankeinstein pinnochio?

Archived