Hordes of Vampire Bats.

Flip Face

What do you guys think about?

How do you kill?

I want to read what you have to write ...

Don't read the Spoiler until you answer! Please. Be sincere.

Spoiler

I started to take shelter in their caves, and they keep showing up again and again (but they are sleeping).

I kill them all. And I realized that they no longer appear or sometimes only one appears, so I think they are related. cave / vampire bat.

I've never heard anyone commenting on this ...

I used to suck at Don't Starve so I would get discouraged and watch tutorials (and get excited about the game again).

But with that, the survival aspect was lost, I didn’t have difficulties, it was all calculated, I was just following a basic design designed by someone else, I lost my creativity ...

And then I found this out on my own.

And I want to know how you deal with them ... And if anyone found that out too.

Sorry if the translation is quite overwhelming.

Thanks for reading

I like to wear a bush hat and hide near guard pigs, or if I'm not near them, I'll try to find big groups of snaptooth plants or other monsters that will fight them. Or I just run away from them. They don't chase you forever, in my experience, and if you have a stalking stick, you can run away pretty quickly and come back later to deal with them with better weapons or hired guard pigs or something like that.

Archived