Little QOL changes for characters

• fire.JPG.7b535c85afedf70b97d43f3d3050357e.JPGWigfrid's Fireproof Falsetto Now heat the body and make the character that has this buff impossible to "freeze" I mean they can't turn you in to a block of ice, since we have 3 bosses with this power and 1 very annoying.
  • speed.JPG.35c1e8b670b334ab0891fb8f0d884421.JPGWendy's Vigor Mortis works in dead character too, because it's a ghost potion and I didn't see people using this, they despawn and spawn Abiagail instead.
  • bernie.JPG.31cff3842b8685fcd86abb70e3cc395f.JPGWillow's Bernie Now can turn into big BERNIE! When enlightenment reach 100-120 and Gestals target him instead Willow, and helps other players too like normal Bernie. In resume Bernie woks the same way with insanity than Enlightenment because with the last update make him useless when all night is full of Gestals, and Willow deserve a little of love.
  • astro.JPG.4c758b2075be06a3b5961f000240d2ac.JPGAstroggles make Woodie impossible to transform in full moon, Woodie is another character that feel awful to play when the moon event start, Why stroggles? Because it comes at the same time that the full moon event. To valance Woodie a little I suggest losing sanity when Lucy is not in his inventory.
  • slow.JPG.42b505757133cd0c331a4954bd1121ef.JPGWalter's Slow-Down Rounds now deal a little area of electric damage like Moongleam does (You know, the new spores from the moon event) Why? Because no one use this ammo, I'm running out of ideas and I think is fine for the cost.

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT IT, YOUR IDEAS, AND SHARE WITH OTHERS IF YOU LIKE IT :encouragement:

Archived