[Webber Refresh] Webber shouldn't lose sanity from eating raw meats

With the Second Coming of Webber Webber Refresh coming up in a month or so, I figured it'd be a good time to mention this again.

Since Webber can stomach eating that horrid Monster Meat without any health or sanity penalty, I think it would make a lot of sense if he could avoid the sanity penalty from eating "normal" raw meats. (Meat, Morsel, Drumstick, Frog Legs, maybe Leafy Meat and Barnacles too?)

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

I Agree, and on top of that (I get that this item is meant to be a joke) Maybe (Though probably not) Webber could eat eternal fruitcake.

23 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

With the Second Coming of Webber Webber Refresh coming up in a month or so, I figured it'd be a good time to mention this again.

Since Webber can stomach eating that horrid Monster Meat without any health or sanity penalty, I think it would make a lot of sense if he could avoid the sanity penalty from eating "normal" raw meats. (Meat, Morsel, Drumstick, Frog Legs, maybe Leafy Meat and Barnacles too?)

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Archived