I may have been banned from discord

Hi there, I'm not going to go into a lot of detail about me or whatnot since I am not even sure if I am actually banned since I don't remember doing anything wrong.
I would like to know if there is someone who can tell me if Cioby#3976 is banned and for what reason from the official DS discord. I was just looking around to see if someone was playing and then I realized I can't find my DST server to see if I can play with people there. Also when I click on any links to the server it says invitation expired.

I do not remember insulting anyone bad enough to warrant a ban or even chatting for a long time there. I never destroy my items or bases when I join servers or leave them. So I am pretty confused. Thanks

51 minutes ago, Cioby said:

Hi there, I'm not going to go into a lot of detail about me or whatnot since I am not even sure if I am actually banned since I don't remember doing anything wrong.
I would like to know if there is someone who can tell me if Cioby#3976 is banned and for what reason from the official DS discord. I was just looking around to see if someone was playing and then I realized I can't find my DST server to see if I can play with people there. Also when I click on any links to the server it says invitation expired.

I do not remember insulting anyone bad enough to warrant a ban or even chatting for a long time there. I never destroy my items or bases when I join servers or leave them. So I am pretty confused. Thanks

Hello! I'm a moderator for the official Klei Discord server. I checked through our logs and there's no mention of your account. Is it possible you're referring to one of the unofficial Don't Starve Discord servers? There's no official Discord server for Don't Starve/Together exclusively. 

If you're interested in joining the official Klei Discord server, you can do so here.
http://discord.gg/Klei

Archived