Missing skin

Hello, hopefully this is the right place to ask, has anyone ever had a problem with missing skins? Apparently I should have a paper lantern, according to my account when I log onto klei website, but I don’t have that item in game. Any way of getting it, should I just let it go or maybe it’s a bug on the website and I’m not supposed to have that skin at all?

6DAD9B96-860A-41BF-8F83-37923117980E.png

5678DE3B-0E91-40E1-81EF-2D860C8F6B84.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Artfriel said:

Hello, hopefully this is the right place to ask, has anyone ever had a problem with missing skins? Apparently I should have a paper lantern, according to my account when I log onto klei website, but I don’t have that item in game. Any way of getting it, should I just let it go or maybe it’s a bug on the website and I’m not supposed to have that skin at all?

6DAD9B96-860A-41BF-8F83-37923117980E.png

5678DE3B-0E91-40E1-81EF-2D860C8F6B84.jpeg

Only for pc

31 minutes ago, Mr.zork said:

Only for pc

Just for now!! Until we get the new update!

6 minutes ago, Artfriel said:

Oh, had no clue, thank you

It will be available when the RoT Eye of the storm update hits the console next week maybe?

Just now, Mj- said:

Just for now!! Until we get the new update!

It will be available when the RoT Eye of the storm update hits the console next week maybe?

lol we have to quit meeting like this. I don't believe this is the first time we've posted the same thing within seconds of each other. 

Archived