Looking for suggestions...

Currently I want to get back into DST and I plan on playing Wortox. My goal is to make a 1-flingo base (or rather, a base within the proximity of one ice flingomatic) with a pigman farm nearby. I'm in kind of a rut about how to go about this though for a couple reasons:

1. Both Pigmen and Bunnymen are hostile to Wortox, and I don't want to count on a developers graveyard to take care of farming them as I was hoping to use a more practical solution.
  2. I have so much "dead space" when I am designing a 1-flingo base that I cannot think to fill in with utilities or decorations. I've checked through the various base design threads but I haven't seen these types of bases that often.

Any input, recommendations, or suggestions would be very well appreciated.

You can extend the range of your 1 flingo base by planting some lureplants at the outer most range of the flingo. Cause they always catch fire first in your screen. 

A lot of dead space even in this tiny plot? Did you do Drying Racks, Avocado Bush Farm, Berry Bush Farm, Grass Farm, Twig Farm, Mushroom Planter, an actual crop farm, chests, a fully stocked kitchen, magic area? These things tend to use a lot of space for me. 

Not sure how to make a useful pig farm within this range as Wortox, maybe there is a design for a fire farm? I would probably just end up killing them manually on full moon.

I once did a 1 flingo base, dont think this design is gonna help, but well. It's all I got as inspiration.

532523.PNG

10 hours ago, Owlrus said:

Both Pigmen and Bunnymen are hostile to Wortox, and I don't want to count on a developers graveyard to take care of farming them as I was hoping to use a more practical solution.

Wortox, Wurt, and Webber can farm werepigs just as well as anyone else!

Just don’t go near the pig farm until a full moon starts. Once a full moon starts, let them convert into were pigs and they’ll be attracted to the bait pen. Then come in and kill them one by one with a hambat.

Werepigs are indifferent to who you are. 

2 hours ago, Rylanor said:

Amazing job with this design, can you please show more screens of this base? :wilson_confused: I really want to try something similar, but I lack overall idea

I don't have this base anymore so it's kinda difficult to take good screenshots. It's from a video on YT.

Archived