Planting cones should cancel Treeguards

3 minutes ago, gaymime said:

um... planting pinecones do despawn treeguards? if you are woodie it seems to take mor of them but they do eventually pacify if you place them close by(the treeguard will make a sound if you plant close enough for it to 'count' )

Birchnuts ones despawn

Not having tree guards is a perk of the werebearber so idk how to feel about making it less important 

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Birchnuts ones despawn

Not having tree guards is a perk of the werebearber so idk how to feel about making it less important 

Yep with Birchnuts.
Pine Treeguards really are a pain in the ass even when I'm not Woody. I just play Maxwell or any other character for mass log production and I swear, if ya don't know the pain then I'll share it with ya - every time I start chopping 3-6 stacks of pinecones planted worth greeguards I'll at least get 12 of them sometimes and as Largest size. I didn't order for a large portion of treeguards, I just want the logs ;w;.

6 minutes ago, Mantas said:

Yep with Birchnuts.
Pine Treeguards really are a pain in the ass even when I'm not Woody. I just play Maxwell or any other character for mass log production and I swear, if ya don't know the pain then I'll share it with ya - every time I start chopping 3-6 stacks of pinecones planted worth greeguards I'll at least get 12 of them sometimes and as Largest size. I didn't order for a large portion of treeguards, I just want the logs ;w;.

Well, as a tip if they dont change anything, if you dont fight them means that you have a lot of living logs so you could use a telelocator staff to teleport them so you can keep chopping

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Well, as a tip if they dont change anything, if you dont fight them means that you have a lot of living logs so you could use a telelocator staff to teleport them so you can keep chopping

Imagine when you've got up to 1k tree guards just roaming all over your world just cause ya wanna neglect them via teleports, when you got fences and walls and other creatures to fight them and all the mess everywhere. NOPE NOPE NOPE i'm not teleporting those things into middle of nowhere. Dumb bad idea. No thanks.

5 minutes ago, Mantas said:

Imagine when you've got up to 1k tree guards just roaming all over your world just cause ya wanna neglect them via teleports, when you got fences and walls and other creatures to fight them and all the mess everywhere. NOPE NOPE NOPE i'm not teleporting those things into middle of nowhere. Dumb bad idea. No thanks.

They dont fight things unless the mob near him is agressive towards monster tag mobs like how pigs atack them

You can use the portal and change to woodie if you really want to chop that many trees without tree guards annoying you

Edit: is funny because when i started playing vanilla DS i was afraid of tree guards and i always planted the pine cones after few trees chopped because i though it will "calm the the nature" 

Archived