Hunger Drain Question (Is it a bug or is the wiki wrong?)

So the Wiki tells that the hunger drains at a rate of 9.375 a min or 75 a day (9.375*8min = 75). If you start the game with a full belly and a 150 hunger caracter like wendy you should expect to start feeling hungry exactly at dawn of day 3 but you actually start starving mid way through the night of day 2 suggesting that you consume more than 150 hunger per 2 days. I did the testing and it seems that you consume 155 hunger/2days or 77.5 per day

I know that it might be a silly difference but the hunger value of food in the game is usually based on the "time" of hunger it gives the player to make it easy to calculate. Suppose 75 hunger is what you consume in a day 

Seeds gives 4.6875 hunger or 1/16 of a day (1 segment or 30secs)

Honey, butterfly wings and berries gives 9.375 hunger or 1/8 of a day (2 segments or 1min)

Morsel, cooked berries gives 12.5 hunger or 1/6 of a day 

Monster Meat gives 18.75 hunger or 1/4 of a day

Meat gives 25 hunger or 1/3 of a day

Meat balls gives 62.5 hunger or 5/6 of a day

So you can see how the game gives you easy fractions to help you plan your hunger needs. Ex: If I have 6 meats in my inventory I know i'm good for 2 days or if I have 1 meat balls and a morsel so I know I got 1 day of food left.

So what do you guys think?

The wiki is wrong or the hunger drain is a bit bugged?

Do you guys prefer that the food values in fractions and the hunger drain matches up or you don't care?

21 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

if you have 150 hunger and you lose 75 a day, you reach 0 hunger in 2 days, the math checks out

That was the supposition and what the wiki says but the actual hunger drain in game is 77.5 hunger/day or 155 in 2 days.

If you test this in game you will start starving around 15 seconds before you were supposed to

Archived