Jump to content

Research Reactor name issue

Recommended Posts

I always got confused when I hear "Research Reactor" name... It is very missguiding and IMO doesn't do very good work to describe the building it is assigned to.

It has nothing to do with research (except you need research it first, like all other buildings). When I hear "Research" in the name, I think of Research Center buildings and I always think at first that it is the name of the Atomic Colider building.

I would suggest to change this name to something less confusing, like:

  • Nuclear Reactor
  • Atomic Reactor
  • Radiation Generator
  • Steaming Reactor
  • High Energy Reactor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Research Reactor" is a name of the fattest building in the game, like 6x6 tiles, devouring huge calories of uranium and farting with face-melting steam.

Yeah, probably we are talking about the same thing ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

  • Create New...