When Don't Starve Together Die

14 hours ago, YourPlayerCat said:

You complain about bugs and stuff, yet you aren't patient enough to actually wait for updates and bug fixes?

I just complain for android player
honestly I kinda for forgot about android version hasn't got an update until I saw my friend (using android) asking where is the QoL stuff because he just bought the android version

the old ios version has been updated for months now, what is the excuse here? "2 months" isn't "patient enough"?

then again, the problem still is "No Communication" 

is "hey guy, sorry but the update for android may be delayed for..., thank you for waiting patiently " too much? 

this is one of the few post about mobile that 1) get Klei attention, 2) not being ignored

so I will continue speak up for the mobile community, just like you all, they do spent money to buy the game 

On 5/17/2021 at 4:55 AM, MikoFanboy said:

11 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

I just complain for android player
honestly I kinda for forgot about android version hasn't got an update until I saw my friend (using android) asking where is the QoL stuff because he just bought the android version

the old ios version has been updated for months now, what is the excuse here? "2 months" isn't "patient enough"?

then again, the problem still is "No Communication" 

is "hey guy, sorry but the update for android may be delayed for..., thank you for waiting patiently " too much? 

this is one of the few post about mobile that 1) get Klei attention, 2) not being ignored

so I will continue speak up for the mobile community, just like you all, they do spent money to buy the game 

You need to be patient, but they do need to be more transparent and just update people on new info and news more frequently, especially in case of the mobile version of DS

1 minute ago, YourPlayerCat said:

oops i quoted you incorrectly, i just recently started using the forums and it's still hard to get used to.

Archived