Question about Linked Worlds and Things

Kimoshnikov

I have a Hamlet world linked to a Survival & a Shipwrecked world. Main base is in Hamlet.

If I collect the things and assemble the teleportato in the survival world and use it, does this reset just the survival world? Or does it reset all 3 linked worlds? Sorry could not find anything on the wiki.

Thanks!

I think it only resets the world it has been used in. I had Meat Effigy in Survival and I did reset Shipwrecked world. After that I still had my hp lowered by Meat Effigy, so I guess my Survival and Hamlet worlds are fine.

There is a page on wiki with the localization of save files. I suggest copying them so you can return to your old world just in case.

image.thumb.png.dd4b7ca13823850eb13a2a149b38e5d1.png

Yes, you can rest assured that by using the teleportation in survival your shipwrecked and hamlet worlds will be unaffected. Another thing that you may be interested in is that when you reset a world, it will start again from day 1: for instance, I once reset my hamlet world to get a royal sceptre, jewelled truffle, etc for collection purposes, and despite thinking I may end up in the middle of the first super long aporkalypse, since the world was at day 1 it was temperate season, bat waves had very few bats and everything was normal.

Archived