I have a few suggestions for new world traits for Spaced Out.

Radioactive - All raw minerals and metal ore have trace amounts of radioactivity. 

This world would need plenty of native pacu to help offset the slow buildup of radiation within dupes.

Savage - Wild critters on this world are aggressive and will attack dupes on sight.

Busted Printer - The printing pod only has enough resources to print a single duplicant.  Cryo-tanks are more common on this world.

Low Density - Duplicant movement speed is increased by 10% and space travel within hexes adjacent to this world consumes half as much fuel.

High Density - Duplicant movement speed is decreased by 10% and space travel within hexes adjacent tot his world consumes twice as much fuel.

I find world traits are a fun way to shake up the way a colony plays.  I'd be interested to hear whatever ideas you guys have for new traits.

All dupes being random might be a cool challenge. Maybe even some cryo tanks falling as meteos if you want more dupes.

I`d like to see a high density map but it causing the planetoids to be closer and maybe there being more of them, some smaller than usual.

Archived