Waiting for oxygen mask is not trapped

I don`t know how your setup looks but they usually get a "trapped" message when they can`t reach the rest of the base, likely when they need to eat, or pee. If the oxygen mask setup makes them wait it detects it as being trapped at the moment.

I wonder if you can turn off the "trapped" notice like you can do with the low breathability or wilted crops.

16 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

I don`t know how your setup looks but they usually get a "trapped" message when they can`t reach the rest of the base, likely when they need to eat, or pee. If the oxygen mask setup makes them wait it detects it as being trapped at the moment.

I wonder if you can turn off the "trapped" notice like you can do with the low breathability or wilted crops.

Yes you can disable the "trapped" condition at all. But thats beside the point. Its a valuable info if you let them dig and build, while you are on another asteroid. So i dont want to disable it. 

And yes its when they cant reach the base, because they are waiting for the oxygen mask to be refilled on the rocket silo, or the atomic research area. The main problem here is, the mask takes too long to refill. 

I could prevent it, by placing more docks, with some pre-filled masks, so they dupes can always grab a filled one. But that takes way more space. In fact, it would need double the space, or some dupe will run into the issue again.

Archived