Please help.

It seems that the server detects some corruption in the save when saving, so either your previous save is corrupted, or one of your mods causes some issues.

Try disabling your mods and see if the problem perists. Otherwise try rolling back your server by one day. (Ofc do a backup of your save if you don't wanna lose your save before debugging/experimenting)

[00:17:30]: [string "scripts/mainfunctions.lua"]:939: Error saving game, corruption detected.

21 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

It seems that the server detects some corruption in the save when saving, so either your previous save is corrupted, or one of your mods causes some issues.

Try disabling your mods and see if the problem perists. Otherwise try rolling back your server by one day. (Ofc do a backup of your save if you don't wanna lose your save before debugging/experimenting)

[00:17:30]: [string "scripts/mainfunctions.lua"]:939: Error saving game, corruption detected.

Okay so, disabling the mods helped, but i would really like to keep them, are there any other options?

I've had problems like this before. The only other thing I can think of to do, is to:

1.  Start a new world with one of the mods you were using loaded. 
2.  Play for a bit.  Does it disconnect while saving?  If it doesn't, add another mod.
3.  Repeat until you run into a mod that DOES make the game disconnect while saving.  Then, you'll know which one was the problem.  

Yes, this is a pain in the butt and takes a long time to do.  However, it might mean that you can still use MOST of your mods, so it's worth it.

...Notorious

Oh yeah, I was gonna ask what mods too, but I forgot.  If one or more of them is one I use too and I ALREADY know that one's currently having problems, that's one we can knock off the list.

For example, I now know that after the latest big update, I shouldn't try the new farming when I've got "Pickle It!" on, because after like three swings for tilling the ground, suddenly the game disconnects. This is a known bug people have told the mod maker about, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon.  In the meantime, I have to just not farm in my older worlds that do have Pickle It! on, and not activate it in the first place on newer worlds.

So it's possible that if we know what mods you're using, we might know stuff already.  :)

...Notorious

Archived