Is there Smith met Sal (or Rook) event?

On 3/22/2021 at 7:07 AM, Lord Raven said:

Yes there is a Smith meets Sal event. It's completely random if you get it. 

20210220065225_1.jpg

For this event, do you get anything if you make Sal love you (and could that happen from just that one event)?

Also, have you seen a "Rook mets Smith" event yet, or vice versa?

I was browsing the compendium, and saw "Smith's Flask" as an item card, which I am pretty sure is supposed to be Smith's death loot. I hope they will come around to implementing him. I am curious what excuse they find for Smith to bugger around in Murderbay or Groutbog. 

20 hours ago, BlackMagicAngel said:

For this event, do you get anything if you make Sal love you (and could that happen from just that one event)?

Also, have you seen a "Rook mets Smith" event yet, or vice versa?

You get a nice boon. That said, killing her and stealing her red scarf is way more proftable, although she can easily mess Smith up if you meet her on day 1.

11 minutes ago, AuntHerbert said:

I was browsing the compendium, and saw "Smith's Flask" as an item card, which I am pretty sure is supposed to be Smith's death loot. I hope they will come around to implementing him. I am curious what excuse they find for Smith to bugger around in Murderbay or Groutbog. 

You get a nice boon. That said, killing her and stealing her red scarf is way more proftable, although she can easily mess Smith up if you meet her on day 1.

What does the "Sal's Red Scarf" card do, as well as how boon? I think it should be a lot better that most of the other characters, considering how rare this event is?

Speaking of boons and banes, are you able to get boons and banes from boss characters, as well as characters like Fush and Koshiro? The game has it listed that Fush can give a bane and Koshiro can give a boon, but I haven't seen anyone unlock them yet. If so, how would you unlock them (banes and boons for Fush, Koshiro, and boss characters, seen the same to only appear in certain character's stories, based on what I tried so far in the game.)

Do you mean Kashio? Kashio has no option for a boon listed in the compendium, just "Defeated" "Met" and "Received Bane"

Amongst the bosses, I think there is currently no option to get the boon from Vixmali, Felek and Tazz, as that would require an event, when Sal or Rook meet Smith and sell him out. A lot of the "minor" bosses can love you if you defend them in a "Sal meets.." or "Rook meets.." event, and I guess, they will hate you if you promise them to protect them and then run away in battle, but I haven't tried it out yet. Getting Felek and Tazz to hate you is easy, just kill one of them and let the other survive.

Amongst "People", Fssh, Hebbel and Sweet Moreef, the "hosts", Hrunduthor, the auctioneer in Sal's run, Palamborat, the Deltrean Diplomat at Smith's final event, Pallitriax, Bishop of the Foam, Pengemunt, the Coin Trader, Phroluk "the Beast", Plocka "the Swab" and Rake, the Night merchants and Plundak, the Mettle vendor probably can't be unlocked 100%, and I guess Phrylotas the head priest in the Murderbay cultist camp is also impossible.

Oh, Sal's Boon is

At the start of each negotiation, gain 2 Influence and 2 Dominance

2 hours ago, AuntHerbert said:

Do you mean Kashio? Kashio has no option for a boon listed in the compendium, just "Defeated" "Met" and "Received Bane"

Amongst the bosses, I think there is currently no option to get the boon from Vixmali, Felek and Tazz, as that would require an event, when Sal or Rook meet Smith and sell him out. A lot of the "minor" bosses can love you if you defend them in a "Sal meets.." or "Rook meets.." event, and I guess, they will hate you if you promise them to protect them and then run away in battle, but I haven't tried it out yet. Getting Felek and Tazz to hate you is easy, just kill one of them and let the other survive.

Amongst "People", Fssh, Hebbel and Sweet Moreef, the "hosts", Hrunduthor, the auctioneer in Sal's run, Palamborat, the Deltrean Diplomat at Smith's final event, Pallitriax, Bishop of the Foam, Pengemunt, the Coin Trader, Phroluk "the Beast", Plocka "the Swab" and Rake, the Night merchants and Plundak, the Mettle vendor probably can't be unlocked 100%, and I guess Phrylotas the head priest in the Murderbay cultist camp is also impossible.

Oh, Sal's Boon is

Reveal hidden contents

At the start of each negotiation, gain 2 Influence and 2 Dominance

So, people like Fssh, etc. can't be completed 100% in the companidum, since there's no events, etc. that you would give you the locked options (like Fssh's bane), even if it's mention in the compendium? If that's true, then I wonder why the game says in a run "Fssh has a bane you can unlocked."

At least now I know not to try to complete it 100%, since you have to rely on Random Number Generator to get the characters you haven't fully unlocked everything for, especially when you have 90% of that page completed, and the game doesn't want to generate the last 2 or 3 characters you haven't met yet to complete it fully.

Luckily, there's no achievement saying to complete it 100%. Otherwise, that would be impossible since there's no way for you to get a bane from Fssh, as an example. (and she only appears in Sal story, in that case.)

Also, how do you create those "hidden comment" boxes in your replies. I just joined the forums this week, and this is the first time I noticed that feature here.

You use the square brackets [ and ] instead of { and }, then start the text you want to hide with {spoiler} and end it with {/spoiler}

4 minutes ago, BlackMagicAngel said:

why the game says in a run "Fssh has a bane you can unlocked."

It does? Must have missed it.

7 minutes ago, BlackMagicAngel said:

when you have 90% of that page completed, and the game doesn't want to generate the last 2 or 3 characters you haven't met yet to complete it fully.

Well, 100%ing the compendium is definitely a collector's quest.

7 minutes ago, AuntHerbert said:

You use the square brackets [ and ] instead of { and }, then start the text you want to hide with {spoiler} and end it with {/spoiler}

It does? Must have missed it.

Thanks for sharing how to make spoiler boxes. I'll try that next time I want to hide a spoiler, if possible.

As for the Fssh bane, you can check on that the next time you do a run with Sal. Just check Fssh under people that love you, and you'll see it.

On 4/10/2021 at 5:05 PM, Rook the Bogger said:

No, there is no Rook meets Smith or vice versa event, its not added to the game yet.

And no event in which you meet Smith in Sal's campaign

Uh... then how to unlock smith's social boon and bane.. 

Dev said they are not adding additional contents until release :(

Archived