computing research

Hello there, 

I’m reaching you about something I can't figure it out in the RAD update:

I’m trying to advance down the tech tree and I’m stuck to unlock all the conveyer tech: I need some interstellar research for it.

Interstellar research are done on the virtual planetarium which unlock with computing research, but this one also need interstellar research to unlock... 

so, how I am suppose to produce interstellar research if the building used for creating them needs this research to be unlock ? 

I don't remember being stuck like this on previous game..

image.png.9d3ddee0b2ef9b369b545d41b418177b.png

thank you so much for your lights

Spoiler

For the rocket that'll carry said research center, I recommend the Co2 engine, the battery module (as the engine doesn't produce it's own power), and the smaller rocket cone.
The interior itself should have the plug socket, the research module, and storage container to hold the plastic (as interstellar research uses plastic as the needed mat).

On 3/14/2021 at 6:49 AM, Bluefoxfire said:

For the rocket that'll carry said research center, I recommend the Co2 engine, the battery module (as the engine doesn't produce it's own power), and the smaller rocket cone.
The interior itself should have the plug socket, the research module, and storage container to hold the plastic (as interstellar research uses plastic as the needed mat).

That was exactly what I used.  I'd send my scientist up at the start of the day and bring her down just before her shift ended, so I didn't even need to deal with food or an outhouse, and probably could have just left her in the atmosuit if I had wanted to.  Requires micromanaging though.  Still, until things get more complicated, it's easier to keep this rocket simple in my mind.

Archived