Make an Official “Oopsie” Emote

So uhm there is ALOT of lag and unplayable problems with Dont Starve Together on the Xbox One with the newest update, and it’s causing a lot of funny delayed/looped animations- But the eating Animation when in this Bugged status- Makes me want an official “Oopsie” Emote added to the Emote wheel.

Like This:

CF5814E9-AF39-47D4-8230-40861B04CAF2.thumb.jpeg.7becb142e33624a10318f5776d05bc12.jpeg

Here it is IN-Game:

10 minutes ago, TemporarySolutn said:

no, also how do you have such a bad internet connection to your own server?

It’s NOT my internet connection- it’s Klei’s latest update patch. Bold of you to assume it’s on my end I pay for really expensive internet, I can download 70 games in the time it takes most friends to download 2.

Klei has acknowledged that these issues are on their end- and HOW you get this to happen is to try to pick or burn a sapling during the next days cycle (the exact moment the game saves and you see the little rotating wheel in the bottom corner of your screen)

the end results will be you lagging right back to the tree sapling you just picked or extremely delayed eating.

How about you rewatch that video again and notice how the Grass Gecko’s are NOT Also Lagging With Me?

Klei has Acknowledged the problems and there is a patch coming ASAP for it but: Because of Sony/Microsoft’s certification process: That patch won’t Arrive till as early as Monday or possibly as late as Thursday.

I don’t expect it to take longer than that (fingers crossed) game is currently in Unplayable state for Console players.

18 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I can download 70 games in the time it takes most friends to download 2.

i want to the the transfer rate, this means nothing tbh

18 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

How about you rewatch that video again and notice how the Grass Gecko’s are NOT Also Lagging With Me?

i guess

Archived