PS5 Save Data issue (Please Help :/ )

Hello Guys

i sold my Ps4 last month and saved my datas to the Plus cloud. i bought ps5 and my Worl is not coming back . no problem on ps4 ( my friend tried for me)

i was so excited to play new update and now im dissapointed.. i dont know what to do .. 

i have 4 k world and now its garbage . 

Please Devs ... any updated for this or anything :(((( im so sad 

Don't Starve Together_ Console Edition_20201222184050.jpg

• Developer

Did you follow the steps described below to transfer your saved data from PS4 to PS5? If you sold it to a friend and he hasn't deleted it yet, maybe you can still do this. I haven't personally tried transferring through PSN cloud save so I'm not sure if it's possible that way, or how it works.
https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/support/hardware/transfer-games-saved-data-ps4-ps5/

12 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Did you follow the steps described below to transfer your saved data from PS4 to PS5? If you sold it to a friend and he hasn't deleted it yet, maybe you can still do this. I haven't personally tried transferring through PSN cloud save so I'm not sure if it's possible that way, or how it works.
https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/support/hardware/transfer-games-saved-data-ps4-ps5/

Hello Charles 

i didnt fallow this step because i dont have PS4 anymore.  i bought ps5 and download game backed up cloud saves .. :wilson_cry:

Do these steps work for sure? i have to find ps4 from someone

• Developer

The transfer from PS4 worked for me personally when I got my PS5 a little while back. 

You can try to get in touch with Sony support and ask about using the cloud to transfer your saves over. Maybe it is possible, I just don't know.

On 3/12/2021 at 6:46 AM, Burcucu said:

so i have to find a Ps4 . because i mailed with Sony they told me 2 ways and its not working . 

Thank you Charles :wickerbottomthanks:

i hope nobody has this issue 

I’m thinking your cloud save could have gotten overwritten when you started playing on the PS5. I disabled cloud saving on my PS5 to prevent messing with older saves that I wanted transferred. Just a guess.

On 3/18/2021 at 1:03 PM, CharlesB said:

Skins information is stored on our servers so even if you don't transfer your savedata those will still come with you from PS4 to PS5, provided that you use the same PSN id. 

One more thing I am wondering is if they changed their PSN name. When you change your PSN name from an older one there is a huge warning about paid stuff not transferring. 

It notes.. (see pic)

730ACFCC-932A-44DB-814D-E1D165B85C72.jpeg

On 3/18/2021 at 6:41 PM, ViCiOuS-V. said:

I’m thinking your cloud save could have gotten overwritten when you started playing on the PS5. I disabled cloud saving on my PS5 to prevent messing with older saves that I wanted transferred. Just a guess.

i disabled cloud saving on Ps5 . so i checked my save its my last save 05.02.2021 .. so i dont have problem with it . 

My friend tried to work my World on his Ps4 .. :)  but it didnt work too .. funny huh? 

one more news , I can't get daily gifts .. 

so i deleted the game and problem solved ... (really deleted.. I dont think to play) 

Archived