Rellimarual

Changes to Tiger Shark?

Rellimarual    4183

This boss keeps showing up in my base without warning, sometimes not even during monsoon season, and destroying stuff. It killed all my doydoys before I realized what was going on (it was night in hurricane season). You used to have to go looking for it. Now it’s like Deerclops but without the warning growls.

HowlVoid    2128

Hes always been this way Im afraid. He spawns randomly just outside of player view or when fishing/trawling. If you spend a lot of time at base it may appear near often. You can spend more time at sea or be at a temp base until it spawns there. If for some reason you cant kill it and cant have more than one base i suggest always carrying a harpoon gun and drawing it away as soon as you can find it.

As for your dodos. Always, ALWAYS, have some eggs in a chest at different islands, maybe even your very first couple of eggs. Eggs don't count towards your total and don't rot. I also recommend not keeping them at base and instead have them at a separate island that's always unloaded. This may mean you'll have to visit them to have them mate so place them on an island you frequent/ is im your daily path.  

• Thanks 1