Servers Down?

Hello, 

Anyone else experiencing server issues? Login is fine but the game stays on the Launching Server screen forever. I tried playing on both Steam and PS4. 

Thanks 

Okay looks like it's a PSN issue according to Sony, not a Klei issue. 

Coincidentally my laptop is also having some issues and I needed to reinstall a driver, so it was only me having the issue on PC. 

I had a thing yesterday playing on Steam where for some reason, trying to till the soil in my farm (on the beta) caused the game to hang halfway through the action, and then eventually crash.  I have no idea what's up with that since my thread about it in the Bug Tracker section was DELETED, as were two previous ones about not being able to interact with resources (neither of which was mine, but I replied on both of them).  That last problem was fixed, but...I don't know what's happening; normally they'd answer a question rather than pretend the problem never happened...

TL;DR:  Playing on Steam and having problems too; I _could_ load into the world but then specific actions made the game crash when normally they wouldn't.

Please stop deleting problem threads instead of answering them, devs.  It's really creepy.  :(  Like, if my problem was caused by a mod, and somebody actually looked at my client log (which I provided on the now-nonexistent bug thread) and replied, I could know WHICH mod was the problem!  Now I'll never know.  

I don't expect IMMEDIATE responses, of course.  Just...eventually.  Mentioning it in a patch note would work too; it doesn't have to be a direct reply to the individual people.

...Notorious

Normally when the thread gets deleted it’s because the issue is known and they’ve already got a fix in the works for it.

the upcoming March QoL is bringing in a ton of new world options so obviously there’s gonna be lots of things that it breaks

Fingers Crossed that they get all that ironed out before the public release of that update.

But for what it’s worth: PlayStation & Xbox both had services outages the other day, and some people’s problems came directly from that.

Yeah...I guess that's it. It's just the fact that threads I was interested in got silently oofed _twice in a row_, that kinda threw me off.  I guess I haven't played during a beta when it was new enough to have glitches like this before?  Mind you I haven't tried the new farming while using my usual mods until yesterday (yes really) so I was legit kinda wondering if perhaps it was a mod-incompatibility issue instead of a serverwide thing--aka a ME problem instead of a THEM problem.  (Like, I don't see exactly _how_ Pickle It or Birds and Berries would affect farming? but they both have to do with growing plants, so they're not NOT related...  Hence I thought showing my server log might be useful.)  

Playstation and XBox service outages wouldn't affect me, as I've only ever played DST on Steam, but I guess all three could've been having problems at once?

...Notorious

Archived